The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advice for Boys...

Go down 
+10
Thibaudeau2
Martin*
Freelancer A/1
DarkReaper
Dal
Vince
Twizdid
Dr Pickles Ph.D
Priestess_Kikyo
Super Sonic34
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :
Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 1:33 pm

Matt and Rein,

Can everyone please get back on topic?

Thanks.
~Jamie
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2008, 3:27 pm

Vince wrote:
Twizdid wrote:
*Shuffles around*
Yeah.. Careful what you say, Guys.. Me and Rein lurk in the corners.. Mwahahahaaaa
o.O Okai that was more scary then funny...
-.-

*hides in the Corner of the Forum*

Nah, Thats okai.. Just talk about the subject and I won't eat anyone..
I mean.. Uh.. *Looks around*
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :
Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 4:22 pm

i will o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 9:16 pm

I_Love_Matt_4_EVA! wrote:
I LEARNED IT ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!
XD

*gag*

Why do they have it on public TV??

This is private stuff...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2008, 10:02 pm

o.O
i
was
KIDDING
Back to top Go down
Vince
Forum Member
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 76
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 12:16 am

Ryan wrote:
I_Love_Matt_4_EVA! wrote:
I LEARNED IT ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!
XD

*gag*

Why do they have it on public TV??

This is private stuff...LOL!

LOL!

Because its a Fact of Life and We all need to Learn It!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.forum-motion.com

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2008, 1:50 pm

*gag* Vince Gross..lol
Back to top Go down
Martin*
Forum Member
Martin*

Male
Number of posts : 31
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2008, 4:39 pm

Wat are girld doeing in this forum Very Happy
Anyway wat are you all talking about?
Are you learning your body Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.surfurban.pri.ee
Vince
Forum Member
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 76
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2008, 7:42 pm

Ryan wrote:
*gag* Vince Gross..lol
LOL!

Gag all you Want RY but its True! lol! Fairy Banana
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.forum-motion.com
Thibaudeau2
Forum Member
Thibaudeau2

Number of posts : 16
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 9:32 pm

money is first, girls are second... lol! Blowup Shooting Smilie
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 12:40 pm

lol sean
ur not gunna think that in just about 6th and 7th grade
dont say u wont either
i know you will
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Number of posts : 97
Bar Warnings :
Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 8:36 pm

I have a crush on this girl. I'm to nervous to talk to her. Because she is always around friends. Also because people say "Nicholas, yer a nerd" to me. Because I'm so smart. So she probably won't have a crush on me also she never called me a nerd or anything.....

So my best friend is my messenger. He gave a letter to her that I wrote telling her I have a crush on her and to write back about the letter ASAP. She got it on thursday. She didn't give me a reply on friday. If she doesn't give a letter to me on monday, I'm gonna have my friend to see if she can come to me alone for a couple of minutes, without anybody knowing.

Is this a good idea?
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi-o.justgotowned.com
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 1:09 am

yes thats quite ingenious
keep it going but dont bug her a lot
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :
Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 1:14 am

thx.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :
Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 1:15 am

META_KNIGHT-This will sound stupid but I'm a girl so it might work. Dress like you are'nt as smart, And don't give your very best effort at school. That will take away the nerd bit. After a while.. Try walking up to her and telling her you like her YOURSELF. Don't get your friend to do it. She will think it's a joke. Give her eye contact when you tell her. Ya might blush but whatever. I dunno. I think I'm gunna leave the boys advice section now. Hope I helped, And bye.
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 2:29 am

No, my friend is going to bring her to me so i can tell her lol. Her name is tryn by the way.
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 2:31 am

ok i think u should sort of do the thing twiz said
just dont give up on school tho
and dress cool
yaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
DarkReaper
DarkReaper

Male
Number of posts : 466
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Bombs are better than bullets beotch
Mood : Advice for Boys... - Page 2 Neutralmoodfm9
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 9:51 am

Twizdid wrote:
META_KNIGHT-This will sound stupid but I'm a girl so it might work. Dress like you are'nt as smart, And don't give your very best effort at school. That will take away the nerd bit. After a while.. Try walking up to her and telling her you like her YOURSELF. Don't get your friend to do it. She will think it's a joke. Give her eye contact when you tell her. Ya might blush but whatever. I dunno. I think I'm gunna leave the boys advice section now. Hope I helped, And bye.
what she said exectp keeping trying in school,just don't let anyone else see what you make on tests or on your report card.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 2:45 pm

Woooo I rule.. Two ppl like mah advice.. Or more too lazy to look ._.
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 3:00 pm

rawr lol go twiz
theres like,nothing going on in Girls Advice
i wonder why..........rrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 4:21 pm

ok, so it's Monday, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 6:01 pm

God dammit! No reply. I'll talk to my friend about bringing her over to me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 8:15 pm

lol ok go for it and good luck^_~
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 8:51 pm

ya, make you tell your friend to tell her, and make sure you tell us tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Silver the Hedgehog
Forum Member
Silver the Hedgehog

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2008, 5:13 pm

Oh my f***in' gawd! When we were leaving (the people not on safety patrol which tryn is safety) my friend yelled out to the people who weren't on safety patrol, "Nicholas likes Tryn!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Boys...   Advice for Boys... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice for Boys...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next