The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Forum

Talk about anything you want. Just come in and Join...and talk with friends....

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Dal
Trisyyy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Number of posts : 577
Bar Warnings :
you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-22

you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 7:28 pm

hey guys........ im tristan.... or trisyyy..... well im a guy...... well by for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :
you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?
Mood : you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Neutralmoodfm9

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 7:53 pm

You stole my intro....kind of.

Welcome to here Trissy, and beware, for I am an Admin!
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :
you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 8:18 pm

jamie said i wll be admin later on lol
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :
you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 8:18 pm

hey Tristan
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 10:52 am

hey :p
Back to top Go down
idcyimdoinstuff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
idcyimdoinstuff

Female
Number of posts : 484
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 11:07 am

a lot of people are starting to join here
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Number of posts : 712
Bar Warnings :
you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

Mood : you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Happymoodok2
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 12:39 pm

Hey Trisyyy. I'm genaral manager here, meaning that I am the leader of the moderators.
I do everything a super mod does, but I'm allowed to boss you mods around, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/OWNED
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 5:25 pm

ha i might be admin..... and jamie told me about general manager at schhol
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 5:27 pm

hi trisyyy that was wicked funnie in spanish yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 5:31 pm

lol, do u want an avy (pic to the left)?
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Bar Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 6:26 pm

Tristan you are not becoming an Admin, only me and Dal are admins for now...
Back to top Go down
https://amazingforum.forumotion.com
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 6:42 pm

omfg........ man u say things and they dont happen.... -_-
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 6:52 pm

No. I told you millions of times in school that you arent becomin an Admin. You are just rubbing it in my face in front of everyone!
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :
you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Motto : You have to be careful.. Not to get too close to people.. Because the next day.. They could leave.. And never come back..<3

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 8:08 pm

Ooh Gotta be sad when you guys go to the same school. *Shivers at the thought*
Back to top Go down
Dal
Forum Member
Dal

Male
Number of posts : 300
Bar Warnings :

Motto : Do you really want to know my motto? Or are you just asking for it cus you've got nothing better to do with yer miserable life?

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 8:09 pm

Rein, Tasha, Jamie, and Trissy all go to the same school. I feel left out....along with Twiz.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com/index.htm
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 8:10 pm

Lol yea we go to the same school...Its cool...lol
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 5:23 pm

its not cool....... glad hes moving............
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

Motto : I got a jar of diiirt,i got a jar of diirt, and guess whats inside it??? XD

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 7:50 pm

HES NOT MOVING!
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 9:14 pm

Who is moving? I dont know what your talking about...
Back to top Go down
Trisyyy
Banned Member
Banned Member

Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2008, 12:09 am

u said u were going to florida, nvm, forget what i said
Back to top Go down
Super Sonic34
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Super Sonic34

Male
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2008, 12:27 am

I told you that for no apparent reason...lol
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Kikyo
Administrator
Administrator
Priestess_Kikyo

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2008, 10:40 am

jamie u should know by now that u cant tell him things that arent real,he falls for them to easily!
blonde
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Twizdid

Female
Bar Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2008, 3:29 pm

Hm.... "Cursed" By Trisyyy is right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!   you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you are cursed by trisyyy!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1